Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Voigtlander Bessa R, akhirnya ...



Stephen Gandy to me More options Jun 8
Have Fun!

Stephen
- Hide quoted text -



dry ae wrote:

> aha ... i see Stephen
> I found it!
>
> thanks bro :)
>
> On 6/8/06, Stephen Gandy
wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> the lens hood is there
>
> pull off the lens cap
> instead of unscrewing it
>
> Njoy
> Stephen
>
>
> dry ae wrote:
>
>> dear Stephen
>>
>> Your package already arrived, by today. It is fast shipping. Thanks Stephen.
>>
>> I already check all boxes, one for camera body, another one for lens. I read the lens instruction manual, that the classic type include lens hood. But I check there is no lens hood, only lens cap. Is it sold separately? Or included?
>>
>>
>> thanks
>> Andri W
>>
>> On 5/27/06, Stephen Gandy
wrote:
>>
>> received
>> will ship Sat
>> Thank You,
>> Stephen
>>
>>
>> dry ae wrote:
>>
>>> ok, i this is what you want
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> Andri w
>>>
>>> On 5/24/06, Stephen Gandy
wrote:
>>>
>>> I do not open any zip files.
>>> please FAX or send as standard word.doc attachment
>>>
>>> Thanx
>>> Stephen
>>>
>>> dry ae wrote:
>>>
>>>> Dear Stephen
>>>>
>>>> Here my order, I order your silver bessa package. You can find my credit card data on attachment (use winrar or other zip software to open it). Sorry, I modify your form to make it aesy for me to full fill.
>>>>
>>>> To make it sure, here my shipping address :
>>>>
>>>> Andri Wibowo
>>>> Wisma Mulia 8th floor
>>>> Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 42
>>>> Jakarta, 12710
>>>> Indonesia
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>> Andri W
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 5/22/06, Stephen Gandy
wrote:
>>>>
>>>> correct
>>>>
>>>> Thanx
>>>> Stephen
>>>>
>>>> dry ae wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> thanks for your reply Stephen
>>>>>
>>>>> so, If I order your bessa package, i just send my credit card's data to your email (as word attachment) using your form?
>>>>>
>>>>> thanks
>>>>> Andri W
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 5/19/06, Stephen Gandy <> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> $399 + 40 Express Mail only
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanx
>>>>>
>>>>> Stephen
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> dry ae wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Dear Stephen
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'm Andri from Jakarta, Indonesia. I read about you in rangefinderforum.com. All say that you're good camera dealer, especially for voigtlander.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Here my question Stephen. I interest with your cheap Silver Bessa R packet. On your website it was written 399 USD. I want to know how much I have to pay for shipping using UPS (United Parcel Service – www.ups.com) or DHL. Which one cheaper but also has good service (packaging and handling)? :D Of course I don't want my packet broken when arrive at my desk :)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Here my shipping address :
>>>>>> Wisma Mulia 8th floor
>>>>>> Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 42
>>>>>> Jakarta, 12710
>>>>>> Indonesia
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'm waiting your reply Stephen :)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>> Andri W

---

Diatas merupakan transaksi pembelian kameraku yang (ter)baru. Setelah lama hanya mimpi dan membayangkan (menjadi) Henry Cartier Bresson ketika berburu foto-foto Decisive Moment. Atau foto-foto ala ball-saal. Hahahaha. Malu nih masak hanya senang punya kamera, niru lagi, tapi foto nol besar (semoga tidak).

rangefinderforum aku memutuskan bahwa bertransaksi dengan Stephen Gandy dari cameraquest cukup aman dan bisa dipercaya.

Finally, ... ya tinggal bayar tagihan kartu kredit di akhir bulan ini :D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuiih wuaah nggarai kepingin ae rek,ndisek aku pernah nduwe digicam Nikkon taoi wis ilang diembat koncoku,kate tuku maneh rodo trauma aku....ck.ck.ck kapan yo aku nduwe camera koyok nggone sampean.....(khayalan tingkat tinggi)

Anonymous said...

hehehe, kok lek rejeki sampean pasti balik kok kamerane :)